Born on 23 October 1951.
He worked for decades as a member of the Herend Studio.
He learned porcelain painting at the Herend Porcelain Manufactory. In 1969, he obtained his vocational certificate at the Derkovits Gyula Porcelain Institute. From 1977, he continued studying at the Faculty of Porcelain of the Hungarian University of Fine Arts.
In 1982, he graduated with special honours. His master was Imre Schrammel. After graduating he was designer of the Herend Porcelain Manufactory: he created articles of daily use (Snowball pot set), ornaments, dishes, figures and wall murals.
From 1985, he was designer of the Manufactory’s Studio, participated in the making of Herend’s new professional image. In 1995, he participated in the Herend Figure Program at Siklós. Member of the Art Fund, later MAOE (1982) and the Hungarian Designer Guild (1994).